I used to stay organized, but I find it much harder since the kids have come along!
I still feel like keeping things in order, but it feels like these days it takes a new season to get back in order. Although we are still covered in snow here in Chicagoland and spring feels far away, I’ve been getting the itch to get ready for spring cleaning and reorganizing! Today I bring you some of the best ideas from some of my favorite Mom bloggers to share their ideas for organizing while surrounded by kids!
Scroll on own for more spring clean up, crafts, kid activities, and kid learning ideas from other bloggers, as well as an amazing CASH giveaway sponsored by the Kid Blogger Network!
Here some ideas on general ideas for moms to begin the organizing process.
- Jacquie from Edventures with Kids shares her thoughts on the best place to begin cleaning and organizing.
- Teach Mama shares a free printable planning sheet that will help you get organized without getting overwhelmed.
Then there is the general concerns around decluttering. How do you begin?
- First, Stacie at Faithfully Nourished shares an idea for fun “Let it Go” declutter game to play with your kids.
- Brittany at Love Play Learn shares general decluttering with kids ideas.
Of course, having kids adds it’s own dimension of clutter difficulties.
- Holly at Kids Activity Blog shares her solution to organizing all of those kid “treasures” that you would rather have everywhere around the house.
- Cook Clean Craft shares some creative ways to organize and display kid’s artwork.
- I share my own ideas on keep control of all the books in my book decluttering post.
Keeping the playroom decluttered is a constant battle.
- Cook Clean Craft shares how she declutters while the kids declutter.
- Teach Mama shares some amazing ideas for organizing play spaces.
- Hilary at Pulling Curls has great ideas for rotating toys.
- Brain Power Boy points out great ideas for LEGO brick storage and organization considerations.
Finally, homeschooling decluttering and organization is another issue to deal with once you bring school into the home!
- I explain how I organize my toddler daughter’s busy box supplies.
- Stacey from Things to Share and Remember shares her amazing organization of her preschool curricula.
- Karyn at Teach Beside Me has a nice organization of her homeschooling supplies.
I am eager, now, to get all my home put back in order! How do you best declutter your crowded home?