We’re always on the lookout for another great but easy homemade Christmas ornaments craft to do. Are you looking for some easy DIY Christmas ornaments for your kids to begin? Here are some of the best and the easiest handmade Christmas ornaments crafts we’ve found.
Why Make Some Easy Handmade Christmas Ornaments?
We love to put our family ornaments on the tree together each year, remembering the ones received in the past and remonicing about the people who have given them. Making some easy handmade Christmas ornaments gives more purpose for our crafts. We use the ornaments we make a Christmas gifts to family and friends.
Also, my son (now 10 years old) wants to sell at the homeschool craft fair for the kids so he can earn money to buy gifts for others. Trying his hand at making something like these easy homemade ornaments helps him develop skills, from sewing to painting! He’s never been a kid that is in to crafts, but these easy homemade Christmas ornaments have proven to be something he enjoys creating. And, this year, he’s also making up his own ornaments to create!
Easy DIY Christmas Ornaments
Sometimes the easiest DIY Christmas Ornaments can be put together with simple and familiar ingredients you already have around the home, or that you can easily pull together!
- Wooden Sled Ornaments. Adorable craft stick craft.
- String Christmas Ball. Easy activity for a pretty result.
- Sheet Music Christmas Tree Ornaments. Very simple and yet a nice elegant look to this music-themed Christmas tree ornament!
- Bottle Cap Snowman Ornaments. Great use for use bottle caps, and very cute
- How to Make Salt Dough Ornaments. A classic homemade ornament to create.
- DIY Book Page Ornament. Have a favorite book that is falling apart? Put it into a memorable ornament.
- Easy 3-Ingredient Cinnamon Ornaments. I can almost smell them already.
- Reindeer Thumbprint Ornaments. I love the personal touch thumbprints add to this activity!
- Personalized Angel Ornament. Use the little one’s foot and hands for this one.
- Contact Paper Ornaments. Another simple but cute craft to pull together with young kids.
- Easy Pom Pom Ornaments. A great ornament craft for little ones!
- Printable Nativity Ornaments. Print out and put together! An easy way to make a reminder of the meaning of the season.
Detailed and Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments
These easy homemade ornaments require a few more fine motor skills to put together, but they still would be fun and fairly simple for kids to work on. Each of these easy homemade Christmas ornaments produce an adorable result.
- Christmas Elf Ornaments. We love making these pipe cleaner elf ornaments each year!
- Snowmen Family Craft. Toilet paper tubes! My kids want to make a whole family of these ornaments.
- Gingerbread House Christmas Ornament. This would take a lot of careful work, but it looks adorable in the end.
- DIY Rustic Sweater Star Ornaments. Great use for an old sweater, plus a nice intro to sewing lesson.
- DIY Wooden Block Ornaments. Include the kids to get literacy practice in with these ornaments. What words will you spell for your ornament?
- Wine Cork Sled Ornament. Perfect use for corks! Beware the glitter, but oh, it’s so cute in the end!
Like this post? Pin it for later!