Strawberry loves the LeapFrog videos that teach the letters. She is quite adept at recognizing letters (especially uppercase letters) as we go about our daily life, and often recalls the LeapFrog word most frequently associated with it. Thus, the “C” is “Cold” and the “H” is Hot.
I decided to send a few letter activities in her workbox this week. She’ll loved it! Here’s what I had for her.
(And as a side note, I’m sorry this is so late this week! I have technical difficulties all day!)
- Letter Tiles pages. I noticed how much Strawberry loved playing with the Scrabble letter tiles when we were playing a family game. I found some inexpensive letter tiles on Amazon that match the same style. So here is a perfect letter page for her to practice her alphabet. I also made pages with her name and her brother’s name! (More about this tomorrow with a Freebie!)
- Leap Frog Letter Magnets and Magnet “Puzzle” Player. Strawberry loves these magnets! When you put a letter in the player, LeapFrog signs the songs. And the magnet board lets her keep track of all of the letters.
- ABC stamps. I got some ABC stamps from a garage sale. My little one loves to stamp letters on the page!
- ABC Books. I put in a few favorites!
- ABC Clothes Line. I posted about this a few months ago. I’ve kept it away for the past few weeks, so I think this will be a fun reminder game for her this week.
- Writing Doodle Board (not pictured). Strawberry loves to write and draw! This board gives her a fun writing space.