My daughter was wearing her frog shirt this morning, so as I pondered what to send in her busy box, I thought of Froggy and his adventure getting dressed! I have some seasonal clothes sorting, the ABC Clothesline I made earlier, a felt doll and clothes that I’ve had since i was a girl, and more! Strawberry once again had a lot of fun.
Our “Froggy Gets Dressed” busy box had these fun activities in it.
- Felt doll and clothes. Made by my mother 20+ years ago.
- ABC Clothes Line. From Line upon Line Learning.
- Seasons play dough mats, and two different colors of play dough for Strawberry to “dress” the girls in the picture. From Life Over C’s.
- T-Shirt Matching Game. From Little Miss Pre-K.
- Clothing Sort Cut-and-Paste (plus scissors and glue). From Tools to Grow.
- Books: Froggy Gets Dressed, Pete the Cat I Love My White Shoes, and Picture My Day by Severine Cordier. (afflinks) (not pictured)
- Crayons and paper for coloring. (not pictured)
Not including the printable pages (or the felt doll from my childhood), these are the supplies I needed to put together this busy box. (Affiliate links provided for your convenience.)
There are so many more things I could have put in the busy box, but these are the ones I did for today. What would you add?
Every Wednesday, come here to link up your workbox posts. If you cannot post it on Wednesday, don’t worry. The linky is open all month. So link up your workbox posts and let us know what you do to teach your kids and keep them busy. Please visit my co-hosts at Chestnut Grove Academy and Tots and Me as well! What is in your workbox this week?
Unless otherwise noted, images on these posts are either taken by myself or are used under a no attribution required license from pixabay.com, Dollar Photo Club, depositphotos.com, or GraphicStock.com (affiliate links).