Learn about ducks with this massive cross-curricular set of language arts, math, and science resources and MORE. In addition to an extensive list of picture books with ideas for incorporating them into a variety of subjects, there is a multi-part STEM experiment with printables in English and Spanish.
Here are more details on what is included in this massive set.
- An annotated list of picture books, with ideas for incorporating them into social studies, language arts, science, and mathematics
- Discussion question starters for two of the books
- Reading response pages relating to three of the books
- ABC ducks (uppercase/lowercase)
- Five Little Ducks/Six Little Ducks nursery rhyme pages.
Fine Arts and Fine Motor Skills
- Tracing practice pages (seven unique pages)
- Duck craftivity (including cut-and-paste and feathers)
- Duck counting cards/numeral recognition self-correcting puzzles
- Duck addition puzzle cards
- Duck life-cycle spinner
- Sink or float experiment
- Duck pond habitat clip-it/task cards
- Colorful photographs of ducks for key vocabulary
Many of the activities also have Spanish translated pages.
If you have any questions, see the preview for an up-close look or leave a question in the Q&A section.
Do you like this picture book lesson? See more picture book lessons in my store!