Use these comprehension questions, idea organizers, and other pages to help students respond to the text, begin research, or prepare a project or poster about the book The Knight at Dawn. If you’d like, print the collage of images to add to your report or poster.
- Comprehension Questions (5 pages)
- Book Vocabulary Cut-and-Paste
- About the Book Idea Organizers (2 pages)
- People and Tools in the Middle Ages (2 pages)
- Knights & Castles KWL
- Knights & Castles Notes page and Venn Diagram (2 pages)
- Castle Hygiene Info Page
- STEM Project: Attacking/Defending a Castle Teacher Notes (2 pages)
- STEM Project: Attacking/Defending a Castle (2 different worksheets)
- Illustration to go along with the book
- Answer Key
Do you need something for a different Magic Tree House book or another historical fiction book?
See all Magic Tree House Idea Organizers.