Practice various kindergarten math concepts with Goldilocks-themed mathematics review Although the included worksheets do not directly relate to the picture book stories you have read, the familiar characters may make Kindergarten math practice a little more fun.
All activities are included in color and black and white. Here’s what is included!
- Fill-in-the-blank counting cards (3 pages) as well as identical clip cards (3 pages)
- Counting beds: Match the ten frame to the correct numeral (1 page)
- Color by Number: Count the circles in the ten frames. Color each portion of the image with the correct color. (1 page)
- Compare two boxes and circle the box with the greater number of items (or use these cards in a center or game) (2 pages)
- Circle the numeral that represents the greatest number. (1 page)
- Compare the size of an item on the left and circle the item on the right that is the same size. (2 pages)
- Cut and paste the correct image at the end of each line to finish the patterns. Consider using the color pages as a file folder or center game. (2 pages)
- Circle items to match the number of items Mama Bear needs. For example, she needs 5 bowls, four are circled, so we must circle one more. (1 page)
- Addition word problems: draw the number of items the person needs and write how many more were needed on the line. (1 page)
- Addition equation worksheets or clip cards with Goldilocks. Students can circle the correct sum or clip a clothespin over the correct sum for each problem. (4 pages)
- Addition Color-by-Number (color by sum). Color the picture according to the guide after students have added the indicated numbers.
- Fill in the missing numbers in the hundreds chart. (2 pages, ten numbers missing on each page)
- Write the numeral missing from each sequence. (1 page)
- Scrambled Puzzle: Unscramble the numbers from 1 to 10. This is included twice, once in 1 to 10 order and once already in a scrambled order. (2 pages)