Learn musical notation concepts with these games and posters.
This packet has the following activities:
- Game cards for go fish or memory (labeled and unlabeled options)
- Full-page posters (labeled and unlabeled options)
- Values Charts for notes and the rests (color and b/w options)
- Flip-flap pages for an interactive notebook/lap book
- Rhythm boxes for practice or for a game (color and b/w options)
- Blank BINGO cards with 16 or 24 open squares (to go with rhythm boxes)
Included are cards for whole note, half note, quarter note, eighth note, double eighth note, sixteenth note, sharp, flat, staff, treble (G) clef, bass (F) clef, whole rest, half rest, quarter rest, eighth rest, sixteenth rest.