Help students or even adults develop an attitude of gratitude with this coloring book with 15 gratitude affirmation pages. Study the affirmations as a class or family, or display them in a prominent place after they are colored.
The nature scenes and happy people in the scenes may help create a feeling in peace in one’s environment. Students can each color just one page or you may want to attach them all together to make a booklet. Included are the following 15 affirmations:
- I am learning to be grateful each day.
- Every person that touches my life enriches it. I am grateful for them.
- I am so grateful for the love and support of my friends.
- I am thankful for the abundance I have in my life.
- All challenges are an opportunity for growth and I am grateful for the chance to evolve.
- I am grateful for who I am and what I have.
- I experience gratitude for everything I have in my life.
- I am grateful for my loving relationships.
- The more I give thanks, the more things I have to be grateful for.
- Every morning I wake up grateful.
- I am truly blessed.
- My daily attitude is one of gratitude.
- My life is filled with an abundance of goodness.
- My soul continuously rejoices as I engage in gratitude.
- I appreciate everything I have in my life and always keep the door open for more blessings.
See also the gratitude coloring pages for younger children, with shorter affirmations, simpler fonts, and less detailed illustrations.