Help young children or students develop an attitude of gratitude with this child appropriate coloring book with 15 gratitude affirmation pages. Study the affirmations as a class or family, or display them in a prominent place after they are colored.
The nature scenes and happy people in the scenes may help create a feeling in peace in one’s environment. Children can color just one page or you may want to attach them all together to make a booklet for a child. Included are the following 15 affirmations:
- I am learning to be grateful each day.
- I say thank you to express my gratitude.
- I am grateful for my friends.
- I am grateful for the things I have.
- Challenges are a chance to grow.
- I am grateful for who I am.
- I have so many reasons to be grateful.
- I am grateful for my loving family.
- Gratitude brings me happiness.
- Every morning, I wake up grateful.
- I am truly blessed.
- I have an attitude of gratitude.
- My life is filled with goodness.
- Gratitude is a deep feeling in my heart.
- Gratitude turns what I have into enough.
See also the gratitude coloring pages for older students or adults, with longer affirmations and more detailed illustrations.