Is there something you feel uncomfortable about? Would you like to help yourself get outside of your comfort zone? In this course, learn about your “comfort zone” and gain the confidence you need to break free to become your best self, the best homeschooling teacher, and the best parent that you can be.
I will share thoughts on what a comfort zone is and give you actionable tips on how you can get out of it and to the place you’ve wanted to be. I’ll also give you a journal to keep notes (either digitally or on a paper).
Here are some of the things I have done that have been out of my comfort zone:
- starting homeschooling
- joining a co-op
- teaching a class at co-op
- creating my own curriculum
- teaching my kids fifth-grade math
- teaching my kids to read
- making an ecourse that puts myself “out there”
- sending 2/3 of my kids to public school (this was just as hard or harder as starting homeschooling!)
What things are out of your comfort zone that you want to reach?
You can get free access to this course when you sign up to be a Line upon Line Learning VIP!