As a homeschooling mom I know that it is really not easy to always be the one taking care of the kids and teaching them and following up. The more I think about Valentines Day, the more I wanted to do something for my fellow homeschooling moms who put so much time into homeschooling and raising their children.
Here are some special Valentines and inspirational thoughts including some small gifts that I believe I could share with the other moms around me. These valentines for a homeschooling mom are encouraging and thoughtful.
- You are the Write Kind of Friend! from I Can Teach My Child. The sample uses shuttle pens but use your favorite “teacher mom” pen.
- You’re All Write from Yellow Bliss Road. Four varieties on the “write” slogan.
- School Supplies from Glued to my Crafts blog. Perfect for any teacher!
- Valentine Cootie Catchers from Somewhat Simple. Moms can always use extra sanitizer!
- John 3:16 Ultimate Valentine from Paintbrushes and Popsicles. A nice reminder for the Christian mom.
- God’s Love is like a Circle printable from Imperfect Homemaker. For a mom, include a nice ring or bracelet, or maybe circle earrings.
- Friends Like You are Golden label from The Crafted Sparrow or You Have a Heart of Gold from Delightfully Noted. I love these, and pairing one of these with gold-toned jewelry be special.
- You’re the Balm Valentine from The Cards We Drew. Any lip balm would work with this!
I think I’m going to take my fellow homeschooling moms some nice pens this week to let them know they are “all write.”
Are you going to share any Valentines Day encouragement with your fellow homeschooling moms?