Clouds and the Water Cycle charts and a cloud viewer. This product includes a cloud types chart (color and black and white), a cloud viewer, and water cycle diagram (three options).
- Cloud Types Chart. Teach a better understanding of cloud types and types as well as the signs of a change in the weather by using this chart illustrating where the clouds are formed and what each cloud means. Ten cloud types are covered.
- Cloud viewer. Give your students the included viewer to view the clouds outside today and figure out which kind of cloud they are looking at.
- Water Cycle. Review the water cycle with the attractive water cycle chart. It is provided in color (labeled), black and white (labeled), and black and white with blank lines to fill in the labels. Terms used are precipitation, accumulation, evaporation, and condensation.
View the demo to see this image larger.
Save money by buying this product in the BUNDLE. The BUNDLE includes all of these products:
- Clouds and the Water Cycle: Two Charts and a Viewer(Best Seller!)
- Clouds and the Water Cycle Task Cards
- Clouds Flashcards and Tracking Charts
- Clouds Identification BINGO cards