Bring science to life with this respiration, circulation, and digestion human body unit.
This unit is packed with hands-on activities and interactive instruction that will make science come alive for your students.
Included in this unit:
- Lesson Ideas for Young Children and Middle and Upper Elementary Children
- Annotated Book List
- In-depth instruction and activities for respiration, circulation, and digestion
- components of the blood lab
- digestive system demonstration/lab
- Worksheets, mini-books, and chart templates to reinforce learning
- Engaging review activities
- life-sized organ print outs (worksheet size option too)
- mini-book (differentiated)
- organ research writing prompt
- matching definition cards
- “Name the Organ” game
This unit is great for grades K-5 and is easy to use and differentiate for a range of learners. Watch as your students become experts on these body systems and develop a love for science.
See the preview for more details on what is included in this unit!