My daughter was wearing her frog shirt this morning, so as I pondered what to send in her busy box, I thought of Froggy and his adventure getting dressed! I have some seasonal clothes sorting, the ABC Clothesline I made earlier, a felt doll and clothes that I’ve had since i was a girl, and more! Strawberry once again had a lot of fun.
Our “Froggy Gets Dressed” busy box had these fun activities in it.
- Felt doll and clothes. Made by my mother 20+ years ago.
- ABC Clothes Line. From Line upon Line Learning.
- Seasons play dough mats, and two different colors of play dough for Strawberry to “dress” the girls in the picture. From Life Over C’s.
- T-Shirt Matching Game. From Little Miss Pre-K.
- Clothing Sort Cut-and-Paste (plus scissors and glue). From Tools to Grow.
- Books: Froggy Gets Dressed, Pete the Cat I Love My White Shoes, and Picture My Day by Severine Cordier. (afflinks) (not pictured)
- Crayons and paper for coloring. (not pictured)
Not including the printable pages (or the felt doll from my childhood), these are the supplies I needed to put together this busy box. (Affiliate links provided for your convenience.)
There are so many more things I could have put in the busy box, but these are the ones I did for today. What would you add?
Here are the products mentioned in this post!